Thursday, May 29, 2008

Petite Introduction

I am getting on a plane in ten days, sixteen hours, and 7 minutes. When I get off the plane, ten hours and ten time zones later, I will be in Europe for the first time. I will be in Paris for nearly the entire month of June, and I have recently decided to take a side trip to Sweden!

I have waited years for this opportunity, so I suppose another ten days, sixteen hours, and four minutes can't hurt. I need time to pack anyway. That's a scary thought.

I wish I could take all of you with me, but I'll be taking lots and lots of pictures, so, now would be the time to invest in high-speed internet.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

First to comment!
I am so excited to experience this trip with you vicariously. Have a TON of fun.....but stay safe. I love you.
mom

Unknown said...

last time when i was rowing in lake union, u were in federal way.. it was the first time that i have been in seattle while u were not being there.. i felt so bad, so lonely though i would not see you that day anyways even if u were there. life sucks without you, come back soon. but dont forget about having fun in paris.
Salih, your lover