Monday, June 30, 2008

La Vie est Belle

Sorry to have neglected updating for a week and for leaving off on such a sour note. Really, I have been enjoying Paris very much, which is why I’ve had so little time to run down to the local park that has free wifi.


In the time that this blog has been idle, I have:


    Watched four football matches
    Visited the Louvre
    Eaten six or seven ice creams
    Toured the city by bicycle
    Visited three Chateux
    Toured Chartres Cathedral
    Cut my hair
    Purchased zero souvenirs
    Walked ???? kilometers


I have also discovered that my innate charm appeals to a wide range of Parisians, as last night, I was catcalled by an eight-year-old while having an after dinner walk with my friend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOhhh.. you cut your hair?! When are you coming back? Oh and btw, I so accidently deleted the email your parents sent me, so I have no idea when the party is. :( I'm glad that you're having a good time. See you soon!

Jodi said...

ooooo....lavender? I was hoping you'd get some pictures of the lavender.
Pinky, party is on the 13th.