Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Air France et mon premier jour a Paris

June 9, 2008 9:48pm/June 10, 2008 5:48 am

As I’m typing, I am three hours away from Paris, somewhere in between Greenland and Iceland. The past six hours have gone very smoothly. The plane is nice and roomy, and there are only two people in my three-person row down the center of the plane. We leave the middle TV screen on Géo Vision, and I can’t help but take pictures of the screen every time it changes. I love maps.

So far, I have slept a little, watched two movies, and had the best airplane food of my life.

We even got little baguettes and a single serve wedge of camembert. I heart Air France.

I’ve been having a great time talking with everyone in the group, and I finally think I know everyone’s name. It’s quiet now though, so I think I’ll try to go back to sleep.


June 10, 2008, 7:16am/ June 10, 2008, 4:16pm

I am very tired. Partially because I've had very little sleep, and partially because I've already been walking around a lot.

It's very warm. Hardly a cloud in the sky all day.

I purchased a ten hour, use-as-you-like pass from the company that provides wireless internet to the building. It wasn't terribly expensive, but it works very poorly in my room, so I'm going to have to try and find something better. In the meantime, I am here, I am safe, I am having a good time.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Good to hear from you! I hope you can get adjusted to the time quickly and have the time of your life.

Anonymous said...

OMG.. you must be soo excited! Take lots of pictures!!